Season Greeting


Quote

"Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny."

Frank Outlaw

July 16, 2010

A Perfect Day

A perfect day for me including sleeping in and a nice traditional Chinese breakfast with a nice bowl of noodle soup. After this I'm able to sit out in the garden reading my newspaper with a cup and a pot of hot green tea next to me.
A perfect day includes time to go to the beach and taking a walk in the park. Time for visiting friends, having a casual dinner.
A perfect day includes positive converstation with my husband and daughter. We are helping each other to get the house clean
A perfect day will include freedom from  job hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment