Season Greeting


Quote

"Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny."

Frank Outlaw

July 9, 2010

Blog Introduction

This is Victoria 's blog for ESL Writing Assignment at Renton Technical College summer quarter 2010.

About Me
I'm Victoria Mai. My nuclear family is 3 persons. Me, my spouse Dieu , and my daughter Eveline.
All 3 of  us came from Denmark  10 years ago. At the moment we live in Renton, WA, USA.

1 comment:

  1. What an interesting, mysterious-looking design! Quite intriguing!
    Welcome to the class - please see the assignment at the class blog.
    A few changes to make:
    come - came from Denmark 10 years ago (remove "for")

    I hope this class is useful, Victoria! See you next week!

    ReplyDelete