Season Greeting


Quote

"Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny."

Frank Outlaw

September 25, 2010

Hello from a temperally phone interviewer

I just want to say Hello to everyone in the class. As you have noticed,  I'm absence today, because of temporally works for two weeks . I will join the class on the third Friday as plan,  except my luck turns and  I get "bingo" for all the "lotto" as resumes , I have sent out this summer

With time I will share my experiences with you at my blog for this two weeks assignment as "telephone interview" of course just my observation  and felling as a bi-languages telephone interviews. for me I encourage everyone ESL speaker,   with fair ability of reading and speaking English, try to work at a call center for a while if there are chance. you gain lot of understand the culture via phone and how to apply phone et-tik-ke with strange.  Set your English in use! you have chance to repeated  daily as long the project last, but I also want to say job task is very touch. but right now I fell rewards in getting my live wealthy of knowledge, which is the most treasure that money not can buy.  and one more cap you can wear when you will tell you employer about your skills in case you need it. This job for me it will be temporally I enjoy it as long it last.

No comments:

Post a Comment