Season Greeting


Quote

"Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny."

Frank Outlaw

August 5, 2010

I was a mand and white in the past live

When my daughter was in high school one day she told me  about her discussion with her American Chinese friend at school: "if you are believing in karma and if there are a past live so I believe, I was a Man and White in the past live".
This sentence was simple, but for me it told lot of an oversea Asian's girl power with a Danish childhood. Every time when there is a feminist subject I always remember  her amused sentences and I realize how much influences of the feminist movement from Denmark have for me and my daughter's way of thinking. I believe if I have not lived  in Denmark so both of our characters would not be the same today.

1 comment:

  1. Victoria -
    First, change mand to man, live to life
    This sentence was simple, but for me it told
    Every time....., I always (remove "so")
    for me and my daughters' way of thinking
    I believe if I had not lived in Denmark, both of our characters would not be the same today.

    ReplyDelete